Saturday, January 26, 2013

Unexpected Loveliness

So first of all, this is being blogged from my phone... I downloaded the blogger app and I want to see if it works!

It's been a pretty dreary week weather wise and I haven't gone to the office much since I've been working from home. On Thursday, it was raining ice and the ground was just a sheet of ice. Interestingly, the weather was pretty warm- I ended up walking to drop off my Netflix and then grabbed my iPod and went on a long walk through the snow. It wasn't as beautiful as, say, the Oxford canal walk, but still nice.

That night, Regan called and we ended up going to Nampa. We had the most delicious calzone and bruschetta and they had Woodchuck there :) After dinner we went to a little craft shop that does paint your own ceramics. They were having a snow day sale ad we bought painted ornaments. I haven't done "Color Me Mine" since middle school so it was a nice blast from the past.

I love unexpected but lovely days and Thursday was just that!









No comments:

Post a Comment