Sunday, February 24, 2013

Some fun videos...

... that keep me sane when I'm reading hundreds of pages about fascism, communism and upper-class intellectuals...


Do you want to see Stephen Fry nearly have an aneurism? Watch this:


Intrigued by this whole Richard III discovery? Watch this:


Is that you, Sir Anthony Strallan? Watch this to find out:


Can't remember how to spell Mississippi? Watch this for help:


While Glee has gotten increasing uncomfortable as of late, want to know what song I thoroughly enjoy? Watch it right here:


Thanks for a friend who is on TOP of his game, I'm seeing these guys in August:


This song makes me really happy:


This song also makes me happy:


And..... back to John Strachey and British politics of the interwar period....

No comments:

Post a Comment