Tuesday, September 24, 2013

30B430

Jon and I were talking a few weeks ago and we decided that since we're only a few months apart (5) and we're on the younger side of our friends group, we wanted to make a Dirty Thirty list of things we wanted to do before we turn 30. It took a bit of time but I think I'v finally come up with a list of things that I want to do. My stipulations were that they had to be things I had never done before and were all things that were possible (nothing crazy like inventing something). I think I have a good balance of big things and little, easily accomplished things, which is important. I also plan to document these things on my blog so stay tuned.

Without further ado, my Dirty Thirty list:

1. Go Stand Up Paddlboarding
2. Ride a motorcycle (I don't have to drive it, I just have to ride on it)
3. Visit a new state
4. Finish reading the whole Bible
5. Go shooting or fishing
6. Do another 1/2 marathon
7. Go to a paint and wine class
8. Go white-water rafting
9. 30 for 30 yoga challenge
10. Visit a new country
11. Run a 10 minute mile
12. Go hot yoga at least once
13. Take a dance class
14. Host a dinner party for at least 8 people
15. Float the river
16. Go ziplining
17. Go to a Haunted Cornmaze
18. Marathon all 6 Star Wars movies
19. Visit 5 new places in Idaho
20. Read over 80% of the BBC Best Loved Books
21. Learn to crochet
22. Hike Lucky Peak
23. Get my masters
24. Complete a FitnessBlender.com 1000 calorie workout
25. Attend a bar-tending class
26. Go to a professional sporting event (NOT the Galaxy)
27. Make a t-shirt quilt
28. Bake bread from scratch
29. Go to Mardi Gras
30. Complete at least 50% of a Sunday Times crossword puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment