Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween!







With Baby Mac only a few months old, Katie and Chris took over hosting duties. We had a few kids come by and it was good to see Aly and Greg, Joanna and Steve, and Stacey and Drew. But my favorite part of Thanksgiving was doing the makeup for my skeleton costume. The costume itself was super easy- all black with black boots- but the makeup was the fun part! I found some cheap very light foundation and a few pots of cream eyeliner and cheap brushes. The hardest thing to find was the white eyeliner but Walgreens came through in the end. I found a really easy tutorial online and followed it to a T. I think it turned out great! I also got to rat-tease my hair a bit to make it seem a bit crazier, and it was fun driving over to Chris and Katie’s looking the way that I did. I’m pretty terrible at make up so I’m really proud of how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment