Thursday, November 27, 2014

30B430 #24

I forgot to mention that part of my snow day extravaganza was to complete #24 on my list: Complete a Fitness Blender 1000 calorie workout! (See picture documentation from the previous day...) Because my coffee table was out of the way before of the night before, I took the opportunity to set up "Monty Python and the HOly Grail" (if I was going to do an hour and a half workout full of HIIT, Tabata, strength training and abs, I was going to need SOMETHING to amuse and occupy my mind. On the stool next to me, I also set up the workout and got started. You definitely had to be in it for the long haul but I did it! In case you're curious what I did, here is the video that I did. I challenge you to try it! You'll be glad that you did! (If not a bit tired....)



No comments:

Post a Comment