Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween Part Deux



"Heather, my love, there's a new sheriff in town."

There's your clue for my costume for 80's Halloween!

Yes, I was Veronica from the movie (cult classic) "Heathers". 

How did I do?


I had so much fun teasing up my hair and doing my makeup 
(eye shadow and lipstick was all that it took!)

I was joined at the McElwains by Princess Leia, several Breakfast Clubbers, the Karate Kid, Han Solo, Elliot and ET, the Last Unicorn, Sloan Peterson, the Iceman, Marty McFly, Tom Cruise from Risky Business, Weird Science guy, and some other great friends. I just love Halloween and the McElwains (aka Han Solo and Lando Calrissian) were just the greatest hosts. I was so lovely to catch up with some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile since everyone is just so busy lately! Greg had a great mix playing, there was great food, lots of laughing and teasing, and I must say, I certainly had the scariest makeup there was! Can't wait for next year (although I'm already worried about next year's theme- Greg always has something up his sleeve....!)









No comments:

Post a Comment