Monday, January 13, 2014

30B430 #7

On Friday, I completed another 30B430 experience! Before Christmas, I noticed there was a Paint and Wine place next to this place I got a mani/pedi with Brooke and Bailie and made a mental note to investigate further when I came back. After some investigation, I rallied Juliette, Caitlin, and Jennie to come join me in a night out painting and wine-ing. You know what I mean.

We headed out to Boise, with Caitlin and Juliette "fighting" in the back seat, and arrived at Paint 'N Sip just in time. We ordered a bottle of wine, found our seats and got into painting. It was so easy. Well, comparably, of course. They walk through every single step with you and there's so much encouragement. There were some older ladies out for a girls' night out and they were hysterical, especially the old lady who "had a man for church, a man in bed, a man to dance with, and a man to cook for." They were out of control. I loved how different our paintings all turned out, even though we were all using the same examples.
















It was so great to check another thing off of my list and I'm so glad I have some pretty awesome friends to come and help me out. I would definitely recommend Paint 'N Sip, or any type of painting and wine classes. Listen, people, if I can paint something that remotely looks like a flower, then anybody can. Even with two glasses of wine in me!

Who's coming to join me on our next adventure???

No comments:

Post a Comment