Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sherlock Catch-up

In preparation for Sherlock S3, I essentially binge-watched the previous 2 seasons of the show. Essentially over two days, I watched nine hours of Sherlock and I have NO regrets.


OK, well, actually, I have ONE regret. This summer, on our first day in London, Niki and I went to lunch AT THIS CAFE THAT IS ON GOWER STREET THAT IS ALSO ESSENTIALLY WHERE THEY FILM BAKER STREET. I should have investigated more when I saw all the pictures inside the cafe but I was feeling sooooo sick and was so out of it that I MISSED MY CHANCE TO TAKE A PICTURE OUTSIDE OF "BAKER STREET." And here's what's more. See the picture below? See the table where John and Mycroft are lunching? THAT IS THE TABLE THAT WE SAT AT. 

Sigh....



Also, I'm pretty sure that this tor that Sherlock is standing on is the same tor that Roni, Kristen, and I stood on. Now, I can't be sure, but let's just say, to make me feel better about the above situation, that it was.







Also, this shot of John is pretty much the expression I had on my face during most of the first two seasons.

And then this is how I watched the first episode of Season 3.



Yeah, there was a lot of that happening. Why is this show so good? Why does it toy with our emotions? Why does it make me laugh and cry and also want to punch Sherlock? Why can't I be their 3rd wheel? Can Molly Hooper and I be best friends? Can John and I be best friends? Can I go to lunch with Mycroft? These are all very serious questions!

If you have not see any episodes, WATCH THEM NOW. I WILL GIVE YOU MY NETFLIX INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN WATCH THEM. 

Season 4???? Soon?

2 comments:

  1. Your expressions are exactly what I looked like watching all of Season 3. They were all SO GOOOD!!!!!! Not even remotely close to the let-down that I was a little bit afraid of. SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?


    Yeeesh, even just thinking about it makes me so happy and sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete