Tuesday, February 10, 2015

30B430 #4




Aaaaaaaaand I can now officially say that I've read the entire Bible! Towards the end, using the plans on my Bible app was SUPER helpful because it kept me on track and, fortuitously, provided plans that allowed me to read both Corinthians AND Deuteronomy at the same time. Now, let's be clear that while I've READ the entire Bible, I definitely did not study it. I'd love to go back and read Acts in more detail, along with parts of Joshua and Judges. Acts, I found fascinating, because I realized I knew about the Pentacost at the beginning, but didn't really known much about Paul and his journeys. I know about Paul from his letters but I loved being able to read about his story. I'd also like to read Hebrews in more detail. But overall, I'm so proud that I got this done! Thanks to the app, the many Bible studies I've been in, perseverance, Sunday sermons, and everything else that helped me get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment