Thursday, February 26, 2015

30B430 #27

So yes, technically I changed this one to something else. But then I saw a Living Social voucher for a t-shirt quilt and figured it was fate. I picked out 24 t-shirts, cut some of them apart (the ones that had something on the front and back) and sent them off in a nice little box. About four days later, I got a notice that Project Repat had received the shirts and a few days later, my quilt was en route! Such quick service! The whole thing cost less than $90 and it looks so great. I tried to pick shirts that represented people and big moments in my life, including my half marathon, my sisters' schools, mom's work, and a shirt in Hebrew for Abba. I'm really happy with the results and even happier I am one item closer to completing my list!


No comments:

Post a Comment