Monday, April 13, 2015

My Birthday- the BIG 30!

































My birthday party was fantastic. I was blown away at how many people showed up and it was so wonderful to see so many awesome people celebrating. I tried to get around to speak to everyone and I loved watching how my circles were coming together. I love it when people that I’m friend with from different parts of my life are able to get together and I think that everyone had a really great time, even if they didn’t totally know everyone. We even had Emily and Wally join in the fun for a little bit! I’m grateful for these really awesome people in my life and I’m grateful for Mom and Abba for planning and for Brooke and Kevin for allowing us to take over the house for a night. Thanks, friends, for helping me usher in 30 the best way possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment