Saturday, October 19, 2013

30B430 #17- Complete!

#17!

Last night, Caitlin, Juliette, Jennie, and Tessa joined me in crossing my first Dirty Thirty event off of my list. All the ladies but Tessa met me at my house first and we snacked on "fall" dishes like cheese and crackers, caramel and apples, a really delicious salad that Caitlin made, and some veggies. It was a gorgeous, full-moon night, and not as cold as I thought it was going to be. Haunted World was PACKED- I think the experience would have been totally different if it was a darker night, slightly colder, and less busy. As we went through the maze, there was an Aspeger-y kid behind us who was totally obnixious, and there was a group of younger girls ahead of us that the "scary" people were drawn too, so we made it through a lot of haunted areas without any scares. So, I know now for the future to go on a less busy night. 

Regardless, it was a nice full of hysterics and lots of screaming. The clown and doll room freaked me out because of the strobe lights but the real "fear" came from not knowing what was coming up or when someone would jump out at you. Then they would and you'd jump and shriek and then laugh. Tessa had some of the best reactions and she kept me stitches the entire time. "How do they know my name!?!?!?!" might have been my favorite quote of the night. 

Even though my throat was thrashed, we were pretty dusty, there were too many people, and I had a long drive the next morning, it was totally worth it. I would definitely do it again next year! Thanks, lovely ladies, for joining me in checking my first thing off the list!






Also, this is hysterical and I want to go through a Haunted House with these two....


No comments:

Post a Comment