Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30B430 #9

Another item checked off of my list! #9: 30 for 30 yoga challenge. I decided I wanted to try doing at least thirty minutes of yoga for thirty days straight. And I did it! Jennie and I started going to yoga at Greening Place Yoga studio (at 6 am!) on Tuesdays and Thursday and I supplemented the other days with youtube videos. Some were awesome and others were kind of creepy. And one robbed me of shivasana at the end, which made me mad.

But I'm really proud of that I accomplished this! Yoga was great for stretching after a FitnessBlender.com workout and I found some great night-time yoga videos which were really helpful in de-stressing before bed. I love the classes at Greening Place and just wish it wasn't so expensive so I could keep going. It wasn't easy to power through on those days when I was totally ready for bed and then realized, shoot, I haven't done yoga yet today. Especially on the night I had dinner over at the Rabbi and his wife's house and got home at 12:25 am. That was a bit rough...

While I won't be doing yoga every day, I definitely have a few favorite youtube videos that I'll be going back to. And it feels great to check another item off the list! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment