Thursday, March 26, 2015

30B430 #16


Last week, Brooke and I packed up our bikes into the car, drove up to Lucky Peak and rode our bikes down. Although I've driven it before, I wanted to ride down first before I did th whole thing there and back and it was such a lovely experience. We started at the Reservoir, rode past the dam, crossed over with the road and then turned into Barber Park to take the back side of the Greenbelt until Bown's Crossing. From there, we rode through some neighborhoods before we turned back onto the Greenbelt and rode our way bast Boise State back to the park. We celebrated our ride (and Brooke's extra exertion, having ridden the last half of the ride on a slowly going flat tire) at 10-Barrell for some food and drink- just as the sun was coming out. This was the first 30B430 that I did with Brooke and I'm so glad that she came along with me! Can't wait to do it again in the summer!








No comments:

Post a Comment