Thursday, March 19, 2015

30B430 #8

So, I really wasn't sure how I would going to be able to document this one. Tonight, after a few days of building up to it, I did a 5 minute plank. It was a bit different than I originally expected- mostly because after a few days of doing a 2 minute regular plank, my back was screaming. So I did some research and saw the suggestion for a 5 minute plank that includes one minute of an arm planket, elbow plank, right and left side plank, and a upward facing plank. And I figured this was valid. Plus, it's my list and I make the rules. So I did it. It wasn't easy. I don't have awesome abs. But I did it. Mostly by slowly counting to 12 five times to get to 60 seconds on each side. 

As for the documentation, I figured I'd just take belated pictures using the timer on my phone. Yes, I decided to do the plank in bare feet, a sweater, and my flowy pants (that's what I call them...). And yes, I'm making frightening smiles in these pictures. It's the best I could do. I really wasn't THAT excited about this. But I did it! Only 5 more to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment