Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Katie and Jake's wedding- McCall Extravaganza

I just love weddings, especially weddings where you know so many people. The College of Idaho make up probably more than half of Katie and Jake's wedding guest list. That made for a lot of dancing, laughing, jokes, shenanigans and overall fun. I'll just let the pictures tell the story, because it's pretty much self-explanatory.

the happy couple introduced

my date for the night

my favorite

photo-bombed by Alexis

"what are you doing!?!!?!?!"

with my older friends (they took me to lunch/made me coffee when I was a freshman)

Alexis and Adan

a candid shot

more posed with Tiff and Alexis

with the happy couple

so sad no beer


V2 reunion with Sherman and Rifer

typical with the bffs

classic Yosh

me and Jon

double-fisting the wine and the beer

me and Becky

standard

and angry

non-selfie of me and Becky

Erin and I rocking the orange

usual cake-cutting picture

me and David and the drink he bought me after nearly getting me kicked out of the bar

taking advantage of the camera

all the C of I folk

me and Kirk striking a pose

dancing it up at the Forrest Club

what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment