Sunday, May 19, 2013

SOTM

I have two this week... and they could not be more different.

Last night I watched "The Hobbit" and loved it. Oh man, Peter Jackson, every time. Martin Freeman could not have been a better pick for Bilbo, and I cannot wait for Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug. Gollum was creepy as always and the dwarfs... well, some of them were quite lovely to behold. I'm excited for the next two installments. But this less than two minute clip was my favorite. So haunting and beautiful.




My favorite thing about my other SOTM is that it sounds the same recorded and live. That just goes to show you how talented these two performers are. I love Fun. and I also really like P!ink and her music- she's so real and she's got some pipes on her! I wish they would sing this at the Fun. concert this summer but I know that's unlikely...

1 comment: