Sunday, November 25, 2012

Month of Thanks Day 25

 Today I'm thankful for bugger #2 of the family, Sister Shiri, or TFPTW. Oh, so many memories with this kid- OCs, horrible travel experiences, Coke commercials, initiating family nicknames, Light House family (where all our brothers tragically died....), cars almost being towed, Triangle Club, and so much (and so much less....) more. I'm so excited for our travel plans this winter and hoping that they'll be more successful than our last few trips together.



















I'm inspired by her compassion for other people, her positivity, her ability to make good out of every situation, her withstanding of sisterly teasing (although she does set herself up for a lot of it), her wit and how hysterical she is, and her wide variety of tastes, some of which I approve and others that I mock openly. I'm just as excited to see what she will do with her life- she already has more awards than she knows what to do with at this point in her life!

And one final thing... BASIC!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Note, I am making a sad or confused face in everyone of these pictures in which you can see my face. Minus the one where I'm with a cow. Let's talk about what this says about my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT TRUE!! You are smiling in many of the other pictures. Your biggest smile may have been reserved for the cow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shir, I picked those specific pictures for a reason.... I feel like it reflected the majority of our trip :)

    ReplyDelete