Thursday, November 29, 2012

Month of Thanks Day 29

Today I'm grateful for the Fitness Blender website. I found their 25-35 minute workout videos on youtube one day and for the last two weeks have been making my way through the 8-week weight loss plan. I've really not been into running at all lately but I've loved (oddly enough) getting up each morning and doing 45-60 minutes of cardio, weight training, HIIT, etc, workouts. I even went out and bought a physio ball so I could do some of the videos. They explain all the exercises so well and I can do everything right on my yoga mat. Better yet, they don't talk the entire way through, just when introducing the exercise and reminding you about good form so I can have the youtube screen up on one side of the laptop and watch an ep or two of HIMYM or something else to make the time feel like it's going by faster. I'm tired but exhilarated when I finish and I like that I've been keeping up with it! Thankful that there is a plan I can follow.

http://rlv.zcache.com/fitness_blender_products_mousepad-p144306638728588129en8u2_216.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment