Friday, December 13, 2013

Confession time

Three confessions of your choice.

Let's talk for a second about this "of your choice."

Are they expected you to blog about how you once murdered some guy and stuffed his body into a pipe?

Do people do that?

So let's see.... confession time... What can I drudge up from the corners of my mind....

You know what, nope. I don't think I'm going to confess anything but how much I adore Relient K.






A few weeks ago Caitlin and I went to go see Relient K perform at the Knitting Factory, and man were they great. It was a very different experience from the last time I saw them, which was with Amanda, Shiri, Youval, Lexi, and Donna. We were pretty far away but there was a lot happening on stage. This time, we were pretty close and there were only four guys on stage: Matty T, Matt Hoopes, Jeremy (their new bassist) and their drummer, whose name I can't remember. Sorry bro. Matty T and Jeremy looked like twins, as did Hoopes and the drummer. But they had such great energy! I love their music, even their new CD which people really did not seem to like, for some reason, and they brought back a whole bunch of old school songs, including Sadie Hawkins Dance, High of 75, and Devastation and Reform. For only four guys onstage, they had a really strong sound and the audience was awesome as well.

And on the plus side, we found seats in the balcony for watching Motion City Soundtrack, who I didn't care as much about.

No comments:

Post a Comment