Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Food and Drink

If I could only live off of one food or drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?

I kind of hate these types of questions a little bit. I mean, when considering this, are health risks not an issue? Because that makes a huge difference. Also, is keeping a balanced diet out of the window? How long is the rest of my life? Because that would really make a different with what I picked.

BUT if we're going to go along and play this game, here is it.

I would OBVIOUSLY only eat spinach pie. That stuff never gets old, guys. Moosewood Cookbook recipes need only apply here, please.


As for drink, I think I would have to go with Moscato wine. That is my favorite. I would have to get back to you on brand. But I love the sweet tasting whites the best. And I will admit, the Electric Reindeer brand of moscato (IT'S A REAL THING!) is kind of the bomb right now.... And always... Except you can only get it around Christmas.... At World Market....

No comments:

Post a Comment