Monday, December 16, 2013

Is The World Ending?

And if it did tomorrow, what would you do?

I don't know, guys, this feels a lot like it should have been asked LAST YEAR. You know, when everyone (OK just the Mayans.... and maybe some crazy people) thought the world would end?

Also, having just watched Heather's twice in a month, I'm clear out of fresh ideas.

I supposed I would spend time with friends. Maybe go sky-diving. Go to a super fancy, super pricey restaurant that I never would have been able to afford. Possibly tell off people that I hate. OK, that's a strong word. Possibly tell off people that I STRONGLY DISLIKE (Thanks, Sam Krupnik, for teaching me the difference- and if you don't know who Sam Krupnik is, shame on you). I'd go outdoors and enjoy the weather. Unless it was sleeting. Then I might read my favorite book for the last time.

I don't know. This is making me depressed. What a dumb question. I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately....

This is what I get for falling behind with my blogging. This is my punishment.

I'll never do it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment